Tradescantia Callisia 'Pink Panther'Regular price $34.00
New RARE Species combines Tradescantia Callisia in to a 'Pink Panther'
- Common Names: Spiderwort, Wandering Jew, Inch Plant.
- Tradescantia zebrina: Recognizable by its purple and green striped leaves.
- Tradescantia pallida: Known as the "Purple Heart" for its solid deep purple leaves.
- Tradescantia fluminensis: Often called the "Inch Plant", with green or variegated leaves.
- Care: Tradescantia species generally prefer indirect light but can tolerate a variety of lighting conditions. They like moist soil but should not be left in standing water. They can be easily propagated from stem cuttings.
- Common Names: Basket Plant, Chain Plant, Bolivian Jew.
- Callisia fragrans: Also known as the "Basket Plant". It has long, green, arching leaves.
- Callisia repens: Known as "Turtle Vine" or "Bolivian Jew", it's a small trailing plant with green and purple leaves.
- Care: Callisia species typically prefer bright, indirect light. They like a well-draining soil and should be watered when the top inch of soil feels dry. Overwatering can lead to root rot. They can also be propagated from stem cuttings.
Both genera are relatively easy to care for, making them popular choices for houseplant enthusiasts. They both also propagate easily, so you can quickly grow more plants from cuttings.